The Cobra is a revolutionary scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable drive and maximise battery consumption.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Rotating and sliding seat
- Height adjustable headrest
- All round suspension
- Length 160cm (63)
- Height 135cm (53")
- Width 73cm (29")
- Max Gradient 10˚
- Weight 149kg (328lb)
- Maximum Weight capacity 182kg (28st)
- 75Ah Strident Batteries.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 30 miles on full battery charge*
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle and width adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- Excellent turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- LED lighting and high level indicators and front and rear lights for maximum visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- Delta bars as standard
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
3 Months Free Insurance Available
Optional 3 months free insurance and breakdown* cover available subject to terms and conditions.
Delivery and Setup
Engineered delivery is provided for at a cost of £95.
The scooter is covered by a 12 month manufacturers parts warranty, but for an additional £80 you can include call-out and labour charges during the warranty period.
12 months parts only warranty unless call-out and labour warranty's been selected.
*Breakdown does not include cover for flat tyres or flat batteries.
** The range of a mobility scooter varies depending on the weight of the user, the operating temperature and the terrain.