The Cobra is a revolutionary scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable drive and maximise battery consumption.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Rotating and sliding seat
- Height adjustable headrest
- All round suspension
- Length 160cm (63)
- Height 135cm (53")
- Width 73cm (29")
- Max Gradient 10˚
- Weight 149kg (328lb)
- Maximum Weight capacity 182kg (28st)
- 75Ah Strident Batteries.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 30 miles on full battery charge*
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle and width adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- Excellent turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- LED lighting and high level indicators and front and rear lights for maximum visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- Delta bars as standard
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
3 Months Free Insurance Available
Optional 3 months free insurance and breakdown* cover available subject to terms and conditions.
Due to delivery and warranty constraints, This product is only available for delivery in the Kent area. The item includes engineered deliver and you will be provided with training on how to use the product. The warranty is provided on-site in the Kent area.
For delivery & warranty to other areas off the UK add +£180
12 months parts and labour warranty.
*Breakdown does not include cover for flat tyres or flat batteries.
** The range of a mobility scooter varies depending on the weight of the user, the operating temperature and the terrain.