This stunning scooter features a stylish canopy, powerful 1500W motor and a maximum range up to an impressive 37 miles, providing the perfect balance of luxury comfort and performance.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 28 miles (70Ah batts) or 37 miles (100Ah batts) on full battery charge*
- Stylish modern design with canopy
- Large 51cm (20") seat width accommodates larger users providing added comfort
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers
- Automatic speed reduction when steering for added safety
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Tiller adjustment by lever to suit user requirements
- Digital dash display with user friendly controls
- High level indicators and lighting to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large 36cm (14") front and 48cm (19") back alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride and excellent ground clearance
- Delta bars as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Highly powerful 1500W motor
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah or 2 x 12V 100Ah**
- Weight capacity 160kg (25st)
3 Months Free Insurance Available
Optional 3 months free insurance and breakdown* cover available subject to terms and conditions.
Delivery and Setup
Engineered delivery is provided for at a cost of £95.
The scooter is covered by a 12 month manufacturers parts warranty, but for an additional £80 you can include call-out and labour charges during the warranty period.
12 months parts only warranty unless call-out and labour warranty's been selected.
*Breakdown does not include cover for flat tyres or flat batteries.
** The range of a mobility scooter varies depending on the weight of the user, the operating temperature and the terrain.